Costa Rica is the land that gave birth to the lifestyle that is called Pura Vida. Also known as one of the few Blue Zones in the world, let us take you to the magic of Nicoya peninsula in order to connect to the roots.
We are excited to announce a special winter edition of our festival retreat from 4th until 6th of February 2022 in Costa Rica.
Inspired by Joseph Campbell’s notion of the hero’s journey, join us to explore the inner landscapes of your personal myth, your unique gifts and potentials,
and how to share them with the world.
As we gather in community right by the ocean, we invite you for a delicious weekend-program that includes:
- Transformational Workshop Journey
- Yoga, Meditation & Movement Arts
- Live Music & Sound Healing
- Conscious Celebration, Cacao Ceremony & DJ Sets
- Healing Area, Plant based Food and Sustainable Merchandise
- Loving & Supportive Community
- Chilling at the Beach and Swimming in the Ocean
- Community Dinners under the Open Sky
Located on the southernmost tip of the Nicoya Peninsula, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, our festival retreat will take place at Zunya, a ground zero for the development of cultural and environmentally conscious projects: a nest of creativity and well-being.
- With the purchase of a ticket you get access to the premises and to our festival retreat. The ticket does not include accommodation or food.
- Zunya offers a few outstanding onsite accommodations that you can book directly via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You find plenty of other nice accommodations close by in Mal Pais or Santa Teresa, please write to us if you need assistance in finding accommodation!
- Pura Vida Experiences are Substance Free Gatherings!
Next to our carefully crafted experiences, our mission is to leave a positive impact wherever we go. Like most places in the world, Costa Rica faces challenges in social inequality and environmental degradation.
That is why we choose to collaborate with social and environmental projects from the local community in order to exchange know-how and resources.
We give a part of our turnover from this event to a carefully chosen local project, and also offer the possibility to donate to this project directly. Additionally, please join our community beach clean-up organised by Zunya once a week.
We offer multiple options for becoming a part of this experience, and would love for you to join, no matter your financial situation. Please get in touch with us!
For further recommendations, questions and feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you in Costa Rica this winter!